Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My Second encouter with Robert Pattinson

My Second Encounter with Robert Pattinson

This will be my first blog of hopefully many more to come at Leech Lovers. I know horrible name, but I have to say that I love the Vampires in Stephanie Meyer's famous Twilight Series. The Werewolves and Jacob were never even a close second in my book.



I had the lucky opportunity to meet a good portion of the cast, some of them more then once. Most of it happened by chance and dumb luck. I will explain more later in future blogs.



Right now I wanted to kick things off with a picture from the second time I met Edward aka Robert Pattinson. This was taken during the Prom shoot which took place in Corbett, Oregon and a beautiful place called The View Point Inn. I will be talking more about them and many of the other sites the movie was filmed at in Oregon and Washington. My goal is to eventually post a "Twilight Highlight Tour" so that fans of the movie can come to the area and have an organized and detailed description on where to go to see certain scenes from the movie. I may wait until after the movie is out to do this so that no spoilers are released.

I hope you enjoy the this first blog and the beautiful picture of Edward all decked out for the prom. The part that really makes me want to kick my self was that he asked me and my friend if either of us knew how to tie a tie (notice it's undone) and we both told the truth and said no. Duh, why didn't I pretend I knew and I could have fumbled around for a while all the while being inches from his face....oh sigh, I guess I need to learn to think quicker.



1 comment:

Bella said...

Hi i am crazy 4 rob and want to know if u can tell me where to meet him in portland